To use in spray bottle:
Liquify appropriate amount in microwave for a few seconds, pour into quart bottle containing HOT tap water, shake.
* General Cleaning - 2 Tablespoons/ 1 Quart HOT Water
Great for Countertops, Woodwork, Upholstery, Furniture, Vinyl, Etc.
* Glass and Light Duty - 1 Teaspoon/ 1 Quart HOT Water
Windshields, Windows, Stainless Steel, Eyeglasses, Etc.
* Heavy Duty - 4 Tablespoons/ 1 Quart HOT Water
Ovens, Walls, Soap Scum, Carpet Spotter, Floor Stripper, Grease, Solvent, Etc.
* Defogging Glass - apply full strength, buff with cloth until clear.
* Tape Residue - apply full strength, allow to stand and soften adhesive.
Scotch Brite Pads can be useful for various cleaning applications. Always test surfaces to assure they are compatible with the cleaner furniture before painting.
Scotch Brite Pads and cleaner are perfect for cleaning, degreasing, and de-glossing furniture before painting.